ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS ELEVATES TENNIS SEASON
26 June 2019, Goodwood
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars London to support tennis players and fans during season
- ‘Palace Lawn’ champagne and strawberries service offered in Phantom, Ghost and Cullinan
The ongoing success of the House of Rolls-Royce is based on an intimate understanding of the lifestyles of its patrons. In this spirit, the marque’s London showroom will support tennis players and fans during the summer season with a selection of highly Bespoke experiences to enhance clients’ time on and off the court.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars London will open the tennis season by providing a gentle presence at the prestigious Aspall Tennis Classic at The Hurlingham Club. Guests will be hosted by the marque at this highly exclusive society and sporting event, renowned for allowing ATP Tour players to fine tune their game before The Championships, Wimbledon.
Additionally, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars London will offer a ‘Palace Lawn’ service for those wishing to attend public competitions or their own private tournaments. Inspired by the 16th century royal palace built by Thomas Wolsey, who is largely attributed with introducing strawberries and cream to tennis spectators, the service includes a transfer from clients’ homes, where champagne will be chilled to the optimum temperature aboard Phantom, Ghost or Cullinan, and a punnet of sugared strawberries will be presented alongside a jar of fresh cream. Tennis balls can also be provided upon request.
Julian Jenkins, Regional Director, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, said “Patronage of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars involves much more than just the ownership of a motor car. Our continued efforts to deliver transformative experiences such as these further reflects the privileged and unparalleled relationship we have with those who choose to reward themselves with a Rolls-Royce.”
CO2 emissions and consumption:
- Rolls-Royce Phantom: CO2 emission: 356-341 g/km ; Fuel consumption: 18.0-18.8 mpg / 15.7-15.0 l/100km (#)
- Rolls-Royce Ghost: CO2 emission: 378-360 g/km; Fuel consumption: 16.8-17.7 mpg / 16.8-16.0 l/100km (#)
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Black Badge: CO2 emission: 370-365 g/km ; Fuel consumption: 17.2-17.4 mpg / 16.4-16.2 l/100km (#)
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan: CO2 emission: 377-355 g/km; Fuel consumption: 17.0-18.1 mpg / 16.6-15.6 l/100km (#)
The fuel consumption given in miles per gallon (and litres per 100km) and the CO2 emission given in grams per kilometre represents official combined values. Figures may vary depending on driving style and conditions. Consumption data is determined in accordance to the ECE driving cycle.
Further information about the official fuel consumption and the official specific CO2 emissions for new passenger automobiles can be found in “The Passenger Car Fuel Consumption and CO2 Emissions Information Regulations” in the United Kingdom. For emission data, labelling and guidelines relating to your local market please contact your nearest sales outlet or local authority website.