“Wine Country Ranch & Vineyards located on a winding country road laden with oak trees covered with hanging Spanish moss. Potential for estate building site on oak covered knoll overlooking, lake, vineyards and Dry Creek Valley.”
Sonoma Dry Creek Vineyard & Winery Site
Jeff Bounsall presents this incredible Wine Country Ranch & Vineyards located on a winding country road laden with oak trees covered with hanging Spanish moss.
• Potential for estate building site on oak covered knoll overlooking, lake, vineyards and Dry Creek Valley.
• 30 acres +/- premium planted vineyards
• Private ranch “Lake Johanna” for fishing and family enjoyment
• 400 +/- gallon per minute water well servicing vineyards and residences
• 1900’s farmhouse perfect for future winery offices and tasting room
• Potential for future winery near other world class wineries
• Fabulous knoll covered with old olive orchard and valley oak trees perfect for winery tasting and picnic area overlooking valley and vineyards.
• Magical 30 acre +/- forest area for hiking, horseback riding and quiet enjoyment showcasing views of Alexander and Dry Creek Valleys
• Second residence and barn perfect for farmworker, caretaker, family and/or place to live while you build a new ranch estate residence
• The ranch is minutes from Dry Creek country store, world famous wineries and bucolic Sonoma County country towns Healdsburg and Geyserville
• Lake Sonoma is within eyesight of the ranch for recreation and enjoyment.
Offered at $4,650,000.00
For more information visit my website Here
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.