|SAN FRANCISCO — Wine Institute has launched a new website at wineinstitute.org to highlight its public policy work at the state, federal and international levels and share extensive wine industry information and resources with winery members, media, trade and policymakers.
The new site presents Wine Institute’s mission and priorities as the premiere advocacy group for wine since 1934, and shares information on key initiatives and issues, California wine facts and statistics and upcoming events. Members-only resources are available throughout the site designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the organization’s work and easy access to content. The global website discovercaliforniawines.com remains the primary resource for consumer-focused information on California wine, regions, events, food and wine pairings, recipes and more.
Wine Institute’s redesigned website features new content on topics such as:
- Passage of the Craft Beverage Modernization & Tax Reform Act
- International trade policy with content on trade agreements and retaliatory tariffs
- California legislative and regulatory action on alcohol policy, labor and employment, water and land use and more
- State-by-state efforts to prevent tax and fee increases and monopoly protection laws nationwide
- Export promotion activities and international marketing events
- Economic impact of California wine on the states and nation
- California wine’s leadership in sustainable winegrowing and responsible marketing
The new website also maintains popular content in a new, efficient format that will greatly enhance the visitor experience. Users from media, trade and academia will continue to find sections on direct-to-consumer shipping regulations, export and industry statistics, press releases, American Viticultural Areas and a microsite on the economic impact of California wine.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.